It permits users to create and design a building and its respective components in 3D, access information from the building models database and annotate it with 2D drafting elements. Revit software is capable to plan and is proficient in tracking the various stages in a life cycle of a building, from concept to construction to the later stage demolition.
- Revit Modeling for structural, architectural and MEP
- Revit Family Modeling and Creation
- Revit Design
- Revit Drawings
- Revit Drafting
- MEP Coordination
- Clash Detection
- 4D Simulation
- Documentation in regard to construction
- Cost Estimation of construction
- Dedicate Revit Structure Experts
- Solutions that are cost effective
- Complete record for the documentation of construction
- Customer Support rendered 24x7 In an all high-quality Revit Services and good infrastructure for innovative solutions must be provided.
However, Revit does not have the ability to manipulate an object's individual polygon, except for some specific object types such as roofs, slabs and terrain or in the massing environment.
Any changes that are made to the central model are then propagated to the other models. The Revit Drawings are fully coordinated in terms of object building as depicted in the drawings.